Land and Water Search and Rescue
Proudly Serving New York, Massachusetts & Vermont Since 1958!
Member must be at least 18 years of age, a citizen of the United States, of good moral character and of sound body. They shall meet such additional requirements as may be contained in any law or regulation applicable to this organization.
Membership Annual Requirements
All members will attend at least ½ of all monthly meetings, ½ of all called work sessions and ½ of all training sessions per calendar year. Failure to comply with these requirements may result in dismissal.
Membership Training Requirements
Members shall be required to perform full duties of rescue, recovery, and the aiding of the injured. They shall be required to attend all meetings, schools of instruction, and to participate in all functions for the good of the organization. All new members must have at least basic first-aid and CPR during the first year of service.
Membership Application Submission
If you would like to submit an application for an interview for membership, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the following -----> Membership Application
2. Print or open using Adobe PDF Reader or similar application.
3. Completely fill out the application.
4. Save a copy to your PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc. (If applicable)
5. Attach it in an email to our Membership Committee (email@example.com) or send it to us by mail.
Someone will contact you in a reasonable time regarding your submission.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Tri-State Emergency Team! We look forward to hearing from you!